[Coco] Coco gamer weekend results

EDDY SZCZERBINSKI dhaulagiri at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 20:24:29 EDT 2018

Hello,
It is very generous of you to send three prizes - so I will pass and let you keep the money for you (I thought there would be only one winner).
I like game cartridges but I have plenty of joysticks. The only game cartridge I am looking for is "Skiing" and I have it on the SDC.

Congratulations again for that idea and have a great week

Eddy Szczerbinski