[Coco] Once more: TRIM YOUR POSTS

tfadden t.fadden at cox.net
Thu Oct 18 22:07:54 EDT 2018

------ Original Message ------
From: "Mark D. Overholser" <marko555.os2 at gmail.com>
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Sent: 10/18/2018 6:12:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Once more: TRIM YOUR POSTS

My 2 cents worth......

I like all reply's in the emails and all top posts!  My reason is: I can
quickly see the latest reply without scrolling down the email, and can
easily move downto  the my last seen reply. Also, when the thread is
exhausted, I can delete all but the latest email in the thread, and have
a complete record of the thread in one convienient email.

Don't worry, I will tow the line... :-)

Tim