[Coco] CocoFest

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 21:49:12 EDT 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Coco [mailto:coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com] On Behalf Of D. Bruce Moore
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2018 8:04 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] CocoFest

I think Carlos is trying to be funny?  (Right, Carlos?)

This does raise a question, however...

Is the location of CocoFest something that GCCC members aren’t allowed to vote on - as in, its part of the Group Charter or something?

-------
From: John Mark Mobley

Yes members can make a motion to hold the CoCoFEST! in another location.  The motion must be seconded.  And then it could be voted on, tabled, sent to committee, or withdrawn.  One day (perhaps 15 years from now) I see CoCoFEST! merging with Tandy Assembly.

One problem is that we call it "The 28th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!".  Chicago is in the name.  If we move it we will need to rename it.  Or we can have two Fest in two locations.  I would like to see another PennFest.

-John Mark Mobley