[Coco] CMOC 0.1.55 is out. New read/write DECB file library.

Pierre Sarrazin sarrazip at sarrazip.com
Sun Oct 14 13:43:26 EDT 2018

Greetings,

I have just published version 0.1.55 of CMOC, a 6809-targeting
cross-compiler for a large subset of the C language.

This version fixes minor bugs.

I have also published the new "decbfile" library, which provides
read/write access to files on a floppy disk in the Disk Basic format.
This library is in the public domain.

(Note that even though I have done substantial testing on this library,
there is no warranty as to its reliability. Users are advised to make
backups of any CoCo files that might come into contact with this code.)

For details: http://sarrazip.com/dev/cmoc.html

--
Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip @ sarrazip . com>