[Coco] IAlternate CocoFest locations?

D. Bruce Moore bruce at gracenote.ca
Sat Oct 13 11:55:21 EDT 2018

This is great news, Mike Rowen!  If Tandy Assembly can be held in a location without any of its organizers, then, maybe its time to consider COCOFEST in ALTERNATING East/West LOCATIONS?   (I had previously thought boots-on-the-ground would be a problem for that)

I bet Cloud9, Rick Adams and a number of Canadians would be up for a MINNEAPOLIS Cocofest, as an example.

Cheers!