[Coco] Invite for candidates of the GCCC elections

D. Bruce Moore bruce at gracenote.ca
Fri Oct 12 12:32:27 EDT 2018

It is my understanding that Tony Podraza <https://www.facebook.com/tonypodraza?fref=gc&dti=2359462640&hc_location=ufi> is not running for President because he is moving out of State and feels the President needs to be in the area to fulfill the duties (CocoFest in particular).

If this is the case, I wonder if John W. Linville <https://www.facebook.com/linvjw?fref=gc&dti=2359462640&hc_location=ufi> and  Eric Canales <https://www.facebook.com/trs.eric?fref=gc&dti=2359462640&hc_location=ufi> could let us know where they are located relative to Glenside and how they see the logistics of the Position working out?

(Thanks to both of you for stepping up for the Community)