[Coco] Relocatable ROM monitor

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Oct 3 04:31:02 EDT 2018

That’s interesting.  You wouldn’t ordinarily expect that a program originally written to reside in ROM at a fixed location on a program pak would have been written in relocatable code since that generally is a little more complicated and the resulting binary is not quite as dense as non-relocatable code.

Dave