[Coco] Battery-Backed RTCs for CoCo?

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri Nov 30 18:51:35 EST 2018

Actually we have a NitrOS9 driver for the newer (and cheaper) DS3231
chip that is so prevalent on many RTC boards available on eBay.  It is
currently used on the CoCo3FPGA.  I believe that the general register
architecture of the Dallas Semi chips are all pretty much the same.
It's just that the older ones were accessed in a slightly different way
before the advent of I2C and SPI.

Dave