[Coco] Sorry I almost forgot...

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Tue Nov 27 14:02:19 EST 2018

On Tuesday 27 November 2018 09:46:20 Joe Schutts via Coco wrote:

> Hi again everyone,
> I almost forgot to tell you the ERROR MESSAGE I'm getting (NOW)
> whenever I try to run DriveWire 4. It's as follows:
> Could not find the main class. Program will exit.
> Hope this helps...
> Thanks again...
> Joe...

I just noted thsat the term I ran Drivewire-4.3.3o in reported it could
not open libcurl.so.4, so I checked my system, and that is now a
softlink to libcurl.so.4.2.0. Normally that means its a replacement, and
that its _100%_ compatible with the original libcurl.so.4. So something
is definitel aglay. What, I've no clue. I'll take it to the debian list.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)