[Coco] Michael Kline: Let me introduce myself...

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Nov 26 15:31:08 EST 2018

Native mode?  The 6309 works just like a 6809, until it encounters 6309
only instructions.  I don't recall that NitrOS9 for the CoCo 2 used
those improvements much if at all.  NitrOS9 for the CoCo 3 has a
separate version for the 6309 that uses the extra capabilities well.
There is little Disk Basic (RS-DOS) programing that uses the 6309's
improvements.
Bruce W.