[Coco] ovcc update

Diego Barizo diego at diegobarizo.info
Sun Nov 25 09:32:22 EST 2018

On 23/11/2018 3:56, Walter Zambotti wrote:
> Things have gone smoother than I expected and the Orhestra 90 & ramdisk
> modules are now complete.
>

> That leaves the Becker & superide modules.
>

> I not sure how to test the ramdisk & superide modules.
>

> What software uses the ramdisk?
>

> Also I'm not sure how to use the superide module (even in the original vcc
> 2.01b).
>

> I can load the module and insert a vhd file but then how do you use it?
>

> Walter

Hello Walter.
When you boot the emulator with the SuperIDE module, it should give you
the "Hard Disk Basic" prompt.
Then, you should be able to access the hard drive as if you had multiple
floppy disk drives. Try DIR 100 or DSKINI 50.
You can also use the "DRIVE OFF" and "DRIVE ON" commands to choose
whether drives 1 to 4 will be in the Hard drive of the Floppy disk drive.

Thanks for your work,

Diego