[Coco] The Facebook "TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo)" now has 2, 500 Members!

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sat Nov 24 15:00:43 EST 2018

I posted the E-mail list numbers. As you are a subscriber, look them up
yourself. See the bottom of posts and the monthly e-mail including your
password.

Id does not matter if people are fake as long as they don't do things
like sign up the mailing list to a torrid of spam (Which forced us to
protect us by coming here. Thanks Dennis.)

My ISP has great protection for SPAM, I only have to report SPAM very
rarely.

I keep a low profile on Facebook and where I post the most (AVS).

Someone posting Fake anything is quickly stopped by those of us who know.

Facebook has too many accounts for that to be true and too many naive
people who accept the Fake news like from POTUS.

SHF