[Coco] The Facebook "TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo)" now has 2, 500 Members!

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Nov 24 12:37:32 EST 2018

On Nov 24, 2018, at 9:26 AM, tfadden <t.fadden at cox.net> wrote:

> How do you determine what is a good account, and what is fake?

Screener question will take care of most of it. I was getting a bunch of fake signups on a group I have for a local amusement park. I simply added "Why do you want to join?" And that took care of it.

"I love Adventureland!" ... allowed.
"I worked there last summer." ... allowed.
"We are going this year and wanted to lear more." ... allowed.

It’s a question anyone who knows what Adventureland is should be able to answer. We could probably just say "Who made the CoCo?" And that would be enouhg.