[Coco] The Facebook "TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo)" now has 2, 500 Members!

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Fri Nov 23 22:06:00 EST 2018

"TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo)" was Created
Apr 18, 2007

Changed name to TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo)
Jan 03, 2018

Changed name to TRS-80 / Color Computer (CoCo)
Jan 18, 2017

I am surely not a Facebook Expert and doubt that the creators name is
available now, but then there are so many things that I just cannot find
out how to do.

---------------------------------------

Tandy Color Computer OS-9 / NITROS-9

The group TRS-80 Color Computer OS9 was created
Sep 06, 2017

Changed name to Tandy Color Computer OS-9 / NITROS-9
Oct 16, 2017

Changed name to Tandy Color Computer OS9
Oct 16, 2017

Members · 349

About This Group
Description

Help with OS9 , Discussion , all about The OS9 Operating System on the
Color Computer
Group Type
Support

Note! The description does not include NitrOS09!

There is a separate OS-9 (What we call OSK) group

Microware OS-9

Created
Feb 11, 2013

About This Group
Description

This groups is about Microware OS-9 RTOS Software

Members · 121

SHF