[Coco] Using MAME

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Nov 22 17:15:02 EST 2018

Ken,

I have not tried v.203 but if you followed my directions below you would get for ex.:

mame coco -listmedia
SYSTEM           MEDIA NAME       (brief)    IMAGE FILE EXTENSIONS SUPPORTED
coco             cassette         (cass)     .wav  .cas
                  printout         (prin)     .prn
                  cartridge        (cart)     .ccc  .rom

Robert

\