[Coco] What are you tankful for this Thanksgiving?

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Thu Nov 22 09:10:09 EST 2018

On 11/22/18 12:13 AM, Aaron Davis via Coco wrote:
> i blame myself for starting your 1802 habbit.
> On Wed, 11/21/18, Melanie and John Mark Mobley <johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   Subject: [Coco] What are you tankful for this Thanksgiving?
>   To: coco at maltedmedia.com
>   Date: Wednesday, November 21, 2018, 4:55 PM
>

>   I am also thankful for the RCA 1802
>   microcontroller.
>   I am running the Emma 02 emulator for
>   the 1802 "Membership Card".

I have half of a very odd 1802 system called a Dage MC-3. I managed
to dig up the 1992 Radio Electroncs articles on it. But while playing
I wanted to use an emulator since I'd not worked with the 1802 before.

I found a Javascript COSMAC ELF emulator that was broken, told the author
and he responded: "No it wasn't" (???) So I copied it down and went about
patching it up. I put it here and at the moment I can't recall how to
use it.

https://ushomeautomation.com/Projects/SimElf++/index.html

It works pretty well and I'll probably revisit it at some later date
to clean up it a bit more. I do recall having the 'serial terminal'
working. It still has several bugs.

At the moment, I'm doing more work with the sbc09 emulator (posted to
github: https://github.com/linuxha/sbc09) which I'm using with the
Sardis ST2900, the SWTPC 6809 and to brush up on the CoCo asm.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com