[Coco] Test

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Wed Nov 21 21:37:16 EST 2018

On Wed, November 21, 2018 6:49 pm, Dave Philipsen wrote:
> Dennis, do you have any way of troubleshooting this to determine why Richard
> is able to make submissions to the list but he has not been receiving any of
> the messages for some days?  I have communicated with him directly and he
> can’t figure out what’s going on.

I've checked everybody. All settings are correct.

That SORBS thing goes back almost 7 years when they ignored my request. Maybe
some ISP signed on. SORBS is a bunch of yoyos who love power, and this may be
a symptom. Or it could be a symptom of the big Facebook and Instagram crashes.
I don't see anything. The only day without messages was November 15.

Messages are going out and are archived. Anybody not seeing them might want to
check the archives for now until the mess clears up.

Dennis