[Coco] OT call home?

James C. Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 21 18:49:23 EST 2018

Thanks for replying, Salvador.

On Nov 21, 2018, at 10:32 AM, Salvador Garcia <salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Shouldn't that be ET Call home?
> Sorry, couldn't resist.

I figured that trolling might spark a response. <G>

> Did you see this post on the list?

Nothing has come through.

> Try logging into the Malted Media site and check your settings. Is it individual emails? Digest? None? Try changing it it for testing purposes.

I’m in the account now, checked in through one of the reminder emails.  Mail delivery is Enabled, Digest Mode is Off, Plain Text, Receive my own posts is Yes, Receive acknowlegement email is Yes (but I didn’t when I posted my query).  At the top it says that my bounce count is 4.0 out of 10.0.  The subscribed address is correct, coco at maltedmedia.com is in my address book for delivery straight to my inbox, and there are no messages from Earthlink that it has detected possible SPAM.  I see no reason why list messages should bounce.

> You are the second person to mention not receiving messages.

Sounds like a conspiracy <G>.

> cc To your personal account
> Salvador
>
> On Wednesday, November 21, 2018, 8:18:15 AM CST, James C. Hrubik, Sr. <jimhrubik at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> Has the list actually been silent for a full week?  I have not seen a message since the 14th; I checked the account settings at maltedmedia and nothing has changed; none of my Earthlink settings has changed.

-----
A leader is someone who walks
out front and takes the hits for
the people who are behind him.