[Coco] What are you tankful for this Thanksgiving?

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 16:55:02 EST 2018

I was told to be thankful for the small things, so I am thankful for the
electron.
I am also thankful for the RCA 1802 microcontroller.
I am running the Emma 02 emulator for the 1802 "Membership Card".
The front panel interface works.  Toggle in the bits and test your code.
Switches and LEDs galore.  And when you grow tired of the front panel
interface you can switch to terminal mode.
If you ever wanted to try a front panel interface then this may be the thing
for you.
You can clear the address and you can increment the address.  If you want to
go to address 100 then you need to increment 100 times.  There are no LEDs
for the address.  So keep you programs small or move to the terminal
interface.  Front panel interfaces can be fun for a short time but soon you
want to move on to a monitor and keyboard.

-John Mark Mobley