[Coco] Retro RadioShack / Tandy TRS-80 "CoCo" Badge T-Shirt

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Nov 20 15:08:26 EST 2018

RadoShack has official retro shirts, including one that mentions "CoCo"... I ordered the CoCo badge, the vertical Radio Shack logo, and the "Biggest Name in Little Computers" one.

 Ever thought I’d see the day... we should snag them and maybe they will do more.

Code WEARIT discounts 20% and free shipping.

https://www.radioshack.com/products/retro-radioshack-tandy-trs-80-coco-badge-t-shirt

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $3700 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)