[Coco] Terasic DE-1

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Wed Nov 14 16:20:53 EST 2018

tim franklinlabs.com wrote:
> ... I'm kind of a DE1/FPGA collector. I couldn't
>  pass up that price. I have quite a few of the things.

I debated getting it yesterday after I saw Dave's post. It was a great price. I then got distracted and went on to something else w/o making a final decision ...  I am kind of wishing now that I had snagged it first! :) I do already have one DE1 but a back-up would have been nice.  I also have several other FPGA dev boards ... EP2C5 Mini Dev Board, DE2, DE0-Nano, and DE10-Nano.

James