[Coco] Cocoflash 100 in 1 ROMPAK is finished

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 16:16:55 EST 2018

I am sorry to see that you felt it necessary to destroy your work. I think
the flames generated in the other thread were totally unnecessary and
uncalled for. It appalls me to see such antics, especially where language
is concerned. People need to remember that not everyone on this list is
from the USA, Britain, Australia, or any other English country, and for
many English is a second language, not a primary one. As far as grammar is
concerned, even the best paid English professor makes mistakes once in
awhile. No one is perfect, so lay off the criticisms.

Wayne