[Coco] Copyrighted ROMs

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 15:52:38 EST 2018

 The problem with that Rietveld, is that you let the vast minority dictate your actions. The first response was an "out loud" thought about the use of "technically" vs "actually". I did not see any malice in that response. The second response criticizing your grammar was uncalled for. Plus, such a remark cannot be taken seriously when there is a grammatical error it it too!
But, there are a vast majority of us, myself included, that appreciate your work and look forward to your next "invention" because they are of value to the community. Or said another way, each person is of value. So don't let these anomalies dissuade you from bringing innovative solutions to the CoCo community. Salvador