[Coco] CoCo memory upgrade

Al Hartman alhartman6 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 14 01:15:27 EST 2018

Pretty sure BoysonTech.com does it less expensively. He only wants $50 for the Boomerang E2, and I would check what he wants for the 6309E install. He also only needs the logic board.

-[ Al ]-
On 11/14/2018 12:07:00 AM, Richard E. Crislip <rcrislip at neo.rr.com> wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 22:43:08 GMT
"Tony Podraza" wrote:

> https://boysontech.com/

Try bartlettlabs.com. I'm also interested in the upgrade, but it is a
little costly, around $150, $79 for the upgrade and the rest for
cleaning, installation, and postage. He only want the MOBO sent.

Cheers