[Coco] More in depth video showing you how to install the wireless ps2 keyboard using a cloud9 ps2 KB adapter

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 12:46:52 EST 2018

 And of course, if your PS/2 KB is not wireless, you can always follow this mess of a video to make it wireless:

https://youtu.be/jDR8IgouSMU

Let's see, two Arduinos, substituting Nanos (I didn't check if there were problems with the Nanos, but I suspect that there shouldn't), can cost around $10USD
nRF24s, around $1USD per unit
Logic shifters around $.5USD each
Misc parts: Maybe another $3USD

Of course, everything from China, with a delivery time of approximately 4 weeks to the US. Double costs for US to US shipping. And this does not include project boxes, since real engineers like their electronics to show.

So that puts the cost of this device at less than $20, plus some hair pulling (but we love that, don't we?)

Or head over to Amazon or Google and go batty searching for PS/2 wireless KBes.

Again, thanks Rietveld for this video! Salvador

‎More in depth video showing you how to install the wireless ps2 keyboard using a cloud9 ps2 KB adapter

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=28ZelB4xmgo

Sent from my BlackBerry