[Coco] More in depth video showing you how to install the wireless ps2 keyboard using a cloud9 ps2 KB adapter

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:45:06 EST 2018

Just use a usb to ps2 adapter from ebay for a few bucks.    I use one with my old skool dos machine

Sent from my BlackBerry
 Thank you for the added detail, much appreciated. I have a wirelss KB, but alas, it is USB. Salvador

‎More in depth video showing you how to install the wireless ps2 keyboard using a cloud9 ps2 KB adapter

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=28ZelB4xmgo

Sent from my BlackBerry