[Coco] Wireless ps2 keyboard connected to my coco3

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 00:58:51 EST 2018

Took me longer to remove the screws from the coco than it did to install the adapter. Literally a 2 minute install. I love that I can sit back in my chair and still use the coco. You can even reset the coco with the (ctrl)(alt)(del) combo on the ps2 KB.
And this mod doesn't affect the use of the original KB or require you to alter the coco case at all

Sent from my BlackBerry