[Coco] Open VCC update

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Nov 10 02:54:50 EST 2018

Hi Walter,

Will you be converting VCC to run on Android as well? If I'm not mistaken, isn't the under lying OS for Android, Linux? I'm very eager to get VCC running on my Android phone! 😀 Thanks for all your efforts. It is much appreciated.

Kip

Get Outlook for Android

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 5:32 AM -0500, "Joel Rees" <joel.rees at gmail.com> wrote:

Great news!

Hate to be greedy, but how about floppies?

2018年11月7日(水) 11:45、Walter Zambotti さん(zambotti at iinet.net.au)のメッセージ: