[Coco] CoCo memory upgrade

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Thu Nov 8 23:20:15 EST 2018

I found it.

"The place where I got my nickname Boyson. I was 17 when I was hired at
Tandy Computer Assembly in 1981."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10217279250082544&set=gm.10156756394152020&type=3&theater

Taken Picture late 1982.

Tandy Computer Assembly located at 1515 Goliad Road (old Shoppers World).

Computer is either a Model III 4K or 16K unit. At peak production, TCA
made 500 units per day or 11,000 per month.

I worked as a bench tech from June 1981 to mid 1982 and then transferred
to Radio Shack.