[Coco] working with the sdc

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 20:51:55 EST 2018

Taking a 2GB card and writing it beginning to end over and over again averages about 10TB before the card is dead and no longer is writable.

Quoting the SD card product manual: "1.9 Wear Leveling. Wear leveling is an intrinsic part of the erase pooling functionality of the SD Card, using NAND memory."

Sent from my BlackBerry