[Coco] 2019 CoCoFEST! Theme and Art Work

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Sat Nov 3 19:25:12 EDT 2018

On 2018-11-03 11:11 a.m., briang0671 wrote:
> How about something like Jack Benny? He was 39 at all his birthday. I don't know where to go from there.

So Eniac style vacuum tube machines in a sub-sub-sub basement behind
improbable security measures (think Max Smart doors) guarded by an old
guy who hasn't seen the sun since the dinosaurs. And a constantly almost
working ancient car. And impressively awful violin screeching and
singing about the swallows at cyrano and all that. Also need a gravelly
voiced butler and a Mel Blanc imitator to play the inevitable guy who
says "Si" to everything, except when he doesn't.

For added fun, train station announcements about trains coming from or
going to Cucamonga via all sorts of improbable routes. Mixed in with all
manner of other improbable announcements.

Oh yes, there also needs to be at least three references to how bad The
Horn Blows at Midnight is.