[Coco] new/old monitor source?

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:20:55 EDT 2018

They have the same sync rate, and I believe are usable on a CoCo...

Which leads me to a thought. Because CRTs for arcade monitors are getting
difficult to source, many are taking to modding ordinary TVs for RGB input
to use with arcade machines. If an arcade monitor is usable on a CoCo3 in
80 column mode, then a modded TV should be as well... If I had a CoCo3, I'd
give it a try...

--
Rod Barnhart (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)