[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 36 is available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed May 30 19:13:52 EDT 2018

Episode 36 -- A beautiful day in the neighbourhood...

Back for the start of our 4th year -- amazing!!

Along with the usual hour of news, we get a drop-in visit from Simon
Jonassen, I give a technical overview of producing audio (including
multiple voices) on the CoCo, Neil Blanchard tells us about the A
Mazing World of Malcom Mortar, and Michael Rowen delights with his
comedic additions and amazes with his editing finesse.

So come and give us a listen!!

http://cococrew.org