[Coco] Some may call this heresy

CoCo Demus retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 00:27:59 EDT 2018

Nope, the 6510 generates a read before a write and I don't understand why.
I couldn't get a reliable read/write on same port so I messed around using
a ROM chip to decode:

IO2|R/W|A7-A0

In this way I can make it to read only from port DF76 but write only on
DF77 and both feed the same port FF76 to the WordPAk. Read to DF77 is
ignored as a write to DF76 as well. I did the same for port FF77 and FF79.