[Coco] Bomb Threat, the game.

Neil Blanchard neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Mon May 28 14:07:06 EDT 2018

   I agree, proceeds go to the game author. Hopefully this will inspire
   him to create another new game for the CoCo :)
   Note: I have a few Bomb Threat cartridges left. These are the updated
   version with white boarder label. They come sealed in box with manual
   insert card. Selling for $40 plus $3.50 shipping. If any of you are
   interested send me an email and I can mail them out.
   Thanks,
   Neil
   On May 28, 2018 1:44 PM, rietveld rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com>