[Coco] OS9 HEX to DECIMAL conversion.

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:28:52 EDT 2018

The problems with passing parameters to procedures within Basic09 from the
command line are:

If the procedure is not packed and the source file has a different name
than the procedure, the result will be a 216 error (file not found). Ex.
Procedure myProc, filename myProc.src

Shell+ will take everything after the Basic09 app name and make it a single
string (Ex. "myProc(8,2)"). Basic09 will see this as the procedure name and
report a 43 error (procedure not found).

There may be other issues as well, but I am unable at this time to do
exhaustive testing.

Wayne