[Coco] 64/80 column version of Dynacalc?

Tony Jewell tonyjewell at gmail.com
Fri May 18 06:24:54 EDT 2018

Hi - I'm running it under OS/9, but I should have mentioned I'm running it
on a Dragon too. I'm wondering if the versions of OS/9 that I'm seeing are
all 'tweaked' for the 51 column display that comes with our OS/9 version.
Where did you find the version you're running at 80 columns? I'll grab that
and see if it works!

Many thanks, Tony