[Coco] EPROM Burner

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Tue May 15 00:07:43 EDT 2018

I'm assuming you're referring to using a 27C256 EPROM.  Just about any
EPROM programmer should work.  Some of the real, real old ones only had
24-pin sockets and did not program at the lower voltage levels of most
newer EPROMs but those are practically dinosaurs now.

If you just want a file burnt to EPROM I'm sure there are a number of
people here (including myself) who own EPROM programmers and would be
glad to do it for you.

Dave