[Coco] DECB development under OS9

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon May 14 08:02:15 EDT 2018

Well, you can always try a PC editor which can use multiple assemblers such as Roger Taylor's
RainbowIDE. You write your source code on the PC with a full screen editor, assemble it with the
program of your choice, and then test it with an automatic boot of MESS.

RainbowIDE does not come with a C assembler but one ought to be able to take the NitrOS-9 package or
a PC C package and use it with RainbowIDE.

Robert

http://www.cococommunity.net/rainbow-ide/
http://www.cococommunity.net/phoenix-ide/