[Coco] DECB development under OS9

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri May 11 23:14:22 EDT 2018

Thanks for the comments guys.  Anyone care to comment upon whether an OS9 C program with minimal system calls could theoretically be patched/converted to run under DECB?  I’m thinking it might even be able to be run unpatched if you simply created an add-on that serviced the SWI in DECB. Of course, there would be a lot of system calls that simply wouldn’t make sense under DECB but it would seem like the stdin/stdout stuff could be made to work among some others.

Just an idea I was thinking of...

Dave