[Coco] Dynamic Color News newsletter (again)

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Wed May 9 23:44:30 EDT 2018

Most of my Coco collection is stored at our family cabin.  I should be able to check on Dynamic Color News and get an estimate of the total number of pages, and maybe bring home a few to scan on my scanner.  I’ll submit the scans like I did with the CM-8 Service Manual and have them stitched together by people more expert than I.

--- Steve O ---

Sent from Mail for Windows 10