[Coco] Dynamic Color News newsletter (again)

Steve Stroh steve.stroh at gmail.com
Wed May 9 16:39:32 EDT 2018

Renewing the call for anyone who has Dynamic Color News newsletters that
would be willing to have it scanned and made available online for all us
CoCoFolk.

A Google Search doesn't show any available online. Not even available from
the Internet Archive.

I'm particularly interested in it because in my latest search, I found a
classified ad (remember those?) for the newsletter in the back of an
Amateur Radio magazine. Out of curiosity I called the phone number listed,
but alas, it's disconnected.

Alternatively, for anyone who ISN'T willing to have their issues scanned,
could you look at the last issue you have and perhaps provide the contact
info available.

The company that published it is Dynamic Electronics in Hartselle, AL, and
I can't find any online information available. There was a website listing
at one time, but now offline.

Thanks,

Steve Stroh N8GNJ

Steve Stroh (personal / general): stevestroh at gmail.com