[Coco] VS Code Extension

Darren Grant darren.grant at tandycorporation.com
Sat May 5 16:04:57 EDT 2018

I don’t know how many of you use Visual Studio Code, but I have recently switched to using it and have published an extension that provides Syntax highlighting and bracket matching for Color BASIC listings.

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=Tandy.color-basic <https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=Tandy.color-basic>

If it proves useful then I will look at adding other functionality to the extension. If you use VS Code please do try it out and let me know if you find any issues with it.

Thanks
Darren

TANDY +44 (0) 1865 988111
Registered in England & Wales, company number: 04457730.
Registered address: Tandy Corporation Ltd, 29 Glebelands, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7EN.