[Coco] Installing Multi-Vue on a NitrOS9 VHD (CoCoSDC)

Doug Fraser frase072 at telus.net
Fri May 4 21:02:46 EDT 2018

CoGrf and CoWin can't coexist in the same os9boot file, even when these modules were named GrfDrv and WindInt. CoWin has the calls that CoGrf uses plus the menu routines for Multi-Vue.
Doug.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Barry Nelson <barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com> Date: 2018-05-04  17:02  (GMT-08:00) To: coco at maltedmedia.com Subject: Re: [Coco] Installing Multi-Vue on a NitrOS9 VHD (CoCoSDC)
> Travis Poppe
> Fri May 4 14:26:38 EDT 2018
> That did the trick; thanks!
>
> I simply used ezgen to insert CoWin and delete CoGrf, rebooted, and it
> works.

So, let me ask everyone/anyone here a question, if you have CoWin loaded, is there any reason to also load CoGrf? Is there any software that would require CoGrf instead of CoWin?