[Coco] Recommendations for a good monitor (RGB input) for CoCo 3?

D. Bruce Moore bruce at gracenote.ca
Fri May 4 00:13:46 EDT 2018

Yes, Barry Nelson’s original design  > manufacturer for others by Richard Lorbieski with his own tweaks > debugged for a voltage incompatibility causing washed out colours by David Ladd > fix created by Lorbieski > refactored to allow Composite only pass through by Jason Reighard.   A true open source project. Thanks for originating it, Barry!

D. Bruce Moore, BA, BGS, Dipl
www.AlternativeVocalTraining.com
Distinguished Voice Professional – New York  Singing Teachers Association