[Coco] NitrOS9 + CoCo SDC (30M) - How to access real floppy?

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Thu May 3 22:27:41 EDT 2018

In a post dated Wed May 2, Doug Fraser said:
"When you boot off the CoCoSDC into NitrOS9, do an 'mdir' command. If you
see the 'rb1773' driver and 'f0' or 'f1' descriptors in memory then all you
need do is a 'dir /f0' or 'dir /f1, with a disk in the drive to access the
files. If rb1773, f0 and f1 aren't in memory then they will need to be
added with the kwikgen command.

The NitrOS9 modules are in /dd/nitros9/6309l2/modules/rbf IIRC."

I just did a pull of the repo and built all level 2 6309 dsk images. I
cannot find and reference to the f0 and/or f1 modules either via
midair to by examining the RBF directory.

I also looked through the asm files and cannot did and reference to
either f0 or f1.

Does anybody have some guidance for me?