[Coco] Patching NitrOS9 for 8 meg

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu May 3 12:01:16 EDT 2018

We ran a 1 MB RAM Coco 3 system at work for 10 years. And we *did* need that much, because we were running 3 parallel port printers, 8 terminals, and 3-4 full screen 80 column text windows. We were using >512k pretty well all the time. No GUI (we ran GrfInt, not WindInt), and no VDGInt either, to leave enough system RAM to handle all the processes and paths.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net