[Coco] NitrOS9 + CoCo SDC (30M) - How to access real floppy?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed May 2 20:31:09 EDT 2018

Cary,

You would need to send a command to the CoCoSDC turning one of the mounts to access a real floppy.
That can be done easily from Basic but probably not from NitrOS-9. Barry Nelson's CoCoSDC utility
disk for OS-9 does not seem to have the drive ON/OFF command.

Why don't you switch one of the CoCoSDC drives to your real floppy before booting NitrOS_9?
DRIVEn,OFF
That should engage your real floppy where n is the drive number desired.

Robert