[Coco] [CoCo] SuperIDE Clean Install NitrOS-9 L2

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:20:24 EDT 2018

Dear fellow NitrOS-9 SuperUsers,

I have been in contact with a user who has been needing some help
installing the most current NitrOS-9 L2 on a SuperIDE.  The issue I am
having is that I do not have a working floppy drive to get access to my
retail HDBDOS disk to get the required tools to go through the process of
setting up a SuperIDE cleanly.

So what I would like to know if anyone has made a setup guide anywhere with
the entire step by step process of setting up HDBDOS on the SuperIDE or
Glenside IDE, the process of formatting the IDE drive or CF card and
installation of NitrOS-9 L2 onto the volume and then using dmode to setup
/ih for the proper offset to then build the boot disk in the HDBDOS
partition to then make the entire system bootable from the IDE drive or CF
card?

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |