[Coco] Term display settings - NITROS9 L2

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 22:32:09 EDT 2018

I asked this a long ago and I did have notes on it but apparently I wrote
that on rice paper and the record is gone... bear with me:

I usually setup three 80x24 screens under OS9 (NiterOS9 nowadays), back in
the 20th century I learned how to modify Term_win so it would boot 80x24
white letters on a black background, those offsets I am sure don't apply to
NitrOS9 so here's the thing: what do I need to patch in there to have
NitrOS9 boot like so instead of black letters on white?

I am using release 3.3.0

Also, how can I have the prompt default to OS9/whatever: on boot? I
manually issue a p=OS9/@: on term and each window to have it that way but
there has to be a better route to this. Putting it in the Startup file
didn't work for me (unless I missed on something on the docs).

Thanks!

-- RP